"The longing for love that is in every one of us is the longing to be recognized, not on the level of form, but on the level of being."
Providing Couples, Family, Child/Teen, Individual & Group Counseling Services.
Treatment specialization includes:
Couples Counseling, Intensives and Groups
- For couples who are struggling AND for couples doing well and want to make their relationship great!
Trauma Healing Group Intensives - THRIVE
- These Three Day Workshops designed by Pia Melody at The Meadows Treatment Center in Arizona allow individuals feeling stuck and plagued by old wounds and trauma to release the trauma and shame they carry from the past to be more fully present and open to health, wellness and love in the here and now.
- Family sessions can create a time to come together in a setting outside of daily life to listen better, deepen understanding of each other's point of view, and find solutions to troubling dynamics or situations.
- With compassion and clarity teaching parents to raise happy, resilient, confident children while balancing roles and keeping their relationships and themselves healthy.
Child and Teen Counseling
- Divorce, stress, anxiety, anger, struggles with life transitions, and developmental concerns are just a few of the issues that bring children into my office. Partnering with parents and using play therapy, expressive arts and solution focused methods children and teens gain an opportunity to explore who they are, how they feel, what they need and how to communicate it. My intention is for them to take away an imaginary tool bag of practical solutions that work for them.
- Working one on one provides a unique opportunity to deepen awareness, reprocess and heal trauma, learn to regulate emotions, thoughts and sensations for greater interal peace, understand relational patterns, identify and heal what stands in the way of you being your best self.
- Times of loss offer the opportunity to slow down and take time and care of one's self. When honored the grieving process is filled with many gifts and potential for growth.
Depression and Anxiety
- Many of my clients are effected personally or by a loved one's depression and anxiety. Learn tools to manage, and take charge of the cyclic nature of these common patterns that interfere with one's mental health.
- Finding balance and establishing healthy boundaries in relationships at home, with friends and at work makes a huge difference in each person's perceived sense of wellness.
Addiction & Recovery
- Reaching for something outside of one's self to comfort, soothe or avoid pain can turn into the devastating cycle of addiction. Learn tools to achieve sobriety, feel centered and well, establish healthy boundaries, self esteem and coping strategies that bring inner strength and calm.